Superb olive-growing property including a mansion of 500 m², 2 independent guests pavilions of 81 m² each and a magnificent 18th century Mas of around 290 m².
A haven of peace and contemplation nestled in a 5.7 hectare park comprising more than 1000 productive olive trees, rose gardens, citrus fruits and many Mediterranean species.
From the mansion, you enjoy the breathtaking view of the rolling hills and olive trees as far as the eye can see. Built in 1990 with noble materials (stones, marble, ironwork ...) the volumes are very generous, it breaks down as follows:
2 living rooms with fireplace, professional kitchen including a breakfast corner, and an authentic dining room. All the rooms open onto the outdoor terraces. Upstairs, 2 master suites in absolute comfort with en-suite bathroom connected by a large dressing room. Each of the 2 suites have a large terrace. Separating the 2 bedrooms, in the central part of the house, a magnificent 40 m2 office opens onto the terrace.
Wine cellar, laundry room
A large heated swimming pool 20 meters long, rests on a superb terraced area where vestiges from the Roman era have been found. Surrounded by hundred-year-old olive trees, you can relax in peace. A small freestone pool house is located nearby (to be fitted out). Finally, nearby, a separate bedroom is offered to guests for a unique experience in the heart of nature.
The 2 independent friends pavilions offer:
- Pavilion 1: Suite with shower room, WC and large dressing room. Fireplace. In the basement, a beautiful fitted gym of 70 m2.
- Pavilion 2: Suite with shower room, WC and large dressing room. In the basement, a room of 70 m2 to be fitted out.
- The 18th century Mas completely renovated in its authentic style is:
Fully equipped with air conditioning, WIFI, satellite TV and a high-tech alarm system, the farm is also perfectly equipped to accommodate friends or family throughout the year. Hidden below, out of sight, it also benefits from a heated swimming pool, an independent shed and clean car access if necessary.
The building is broken down into 2 parts:
- The wing dedicated to friends or family (200 m2): On the ground floor, a living room with fireplace, a dining room and a semi-professional kitchen. The ground floor of the house opens onto a large sunny terrace with an outdoor dining area overlooking an olive grove, and a Pizza oven for moments with family or friends.
Upstairs: A master suite, and 2 additional suites with shower and WC.
- The caretaker's accommodation (90 m2) complete the set with living room, kitchen and bedroom with en-suite bathroom.
Two garages complete the building.
No information available
Discover other properties